Friday 4 July 2008

My birthday wishes are flying back to malaysia....

first of all, i would like to thank all my friends & family that wish me happy birthday....
through msn, email, phone call, leaving comments in my blog, and most importantly sending me birthday cards...
next i would like to apologize to those who posted the bday cards for me....
i just went to the accommodation office to collect them and...
i was told that
"all mails have sent back to the senders....."
OMG!!! my heart was frozen at that moment...
meaning that i wont be able to get my birthday wishes....
it might not get back to the sender....

who shall blame for?
blame for ppl to post it late?
(of course not, they've put in so much effort!)
blame myself for checking it late?
(i checked it last week, no mail for me yet...)
blame the staffs for not keeping my letter?
(summer break has started, all students had gone home, they have no reason to keep the letters)

i feel so bad now... wanted to cry but no tears come out coz it was already frozen....

No comments: