Wednesday 16 July 2008

Another 4 days to go...

I am going back home in few days time... Very excited... Finally i can go home and spend some time with my friends and family
most probably staying at home for one month time and need to fly again to manchester to start my clinical practice in september...
so i need to spend my time wisely... as i have too many things to sort out...
1) my medical report to JPA
it was supposed to be completed 2 weeks ago but because i was in Wales, i was allowed to post to them later... i hope it wont take me long but according to my friend they waited quite long in government hospital and it's quite costly to do it in private hospital...
2) collect my unconditional offer letter and apply for my student visa...
IMU has got my offer letter and i need to go British Council to apply for my student visa... i already got the form and the photocopy of my passport plus the photo... what i need to do now is just bring it to the office in KL
3) have a hair cut
I cant imagine myself not having hair cut for 16weeks... My friends would know that i trim my hair quite frequently as i like my head to be light...i couldnt think well when my head is heavy although my long hair only weigh <100g
4) decorate my new room
i am moving to new house very soon and my dad hag bought the other furnitures and only my room was left empty because i am not at home... he only got me an air cond and wardrobe. i am using the old bed... but anyway, i wish to get a study table and a chair... i'll go shopping to get new furnitures for myslef... HOORAY!!!
5) eat as much as i can.... especially home-cooked food
i miss my mum's cookings, especially her luo han guo soup, herbal chicken, fried dou miao, steamed fish, fried prawn... and other malaysian food, eg: bak kut teh, nasi lemak, satay, asam laksa, ulu yam loh mee... i wish i could sapu all the food in the 4 weeks and maitaining my weight at the same time... what a great challenge to me.....
6) meet up with my friends...
i hope to meet up with my imu sban friends in sban... do u guys 1 2 go for movie or sing k?
hope to meet my ex-housemates in bukit jalil as they were working for imu...
hope to meet up my pd friends in UM as our beloved headboy is going to graduate on 7th aug... really need to go and wish him all the best...
and also miss ds who supported me a lot...
7) meet up with my relatives...
i miss my beloved and cutie cousin, eg: an an, jia jia, shi shi, er er, and hong hong...
of course also not so cutie one, eg: tomboy xin and liverpool yong...
and also my grandparents, my uncles and my aunites...
8) last, but not least... to spend some time with my family
i'll use this one month time to compensate what i did not do for the past 16 weeks...
papa, sorry that i still wont buy cigarrete for you but i'll go shopping with you to look for nice furnitures, ok?
mama, sorry that i always reply ur sms late and make you so worry about me but i will go back penang with you to visit ah gong and ah ma, ok?
ah hoi, sorry that i couldnt do much when u were admitted to hospital and as a medical student, i felt so hopeless when couldnt help you at all... but i'll try my best to do whatever you requested as long as i can make it... go pc fair? go mayday concert? go low yat? anything u wish, ok?
xiao dee, sorry that i couldnt find any score for you and bring you so much trouble for these 16weeks... but i promise to invest in your new piano, ok?
thank you to papa and mama who give me so much support, spiritually and financially to fulfill my dream to come to learn with uncle
thank you to hoi and xiao dee who take care papa and mama on my behalf... sorry to make u guys the middle man between two of them... sorry to make u all take up so much burden... i am the eldest child and it was supposed to be my responsible...
i love all of you... muak...

2 comments:

jack said...

enjoy malaysia! send my regards to all the imu's friends

doreen said...

hope to see you soon !!