Wednesday 16 July 2008

LET IT BE...

On monday, i was supposed to go to the gynae clinic and it was cancelled.
On tuesday, i was supposed to go to the antenatal clinic, but the consultant was too stressful and refused to run the clinic.
On wednesday, i was supposed to go to the diabetic antenatal clinic and they already had another elective student...
at the end, i couldnt attend all the clinics in the morning...
and this morning, i received an sms from my brother saying that my com certified kena virus.....
the virus was so smart to infect my com at this time... when i am going back home soon. nothing much i can do now, just waiting to go home so that my bro can fix it for me.
everything just gone wrong and i wasnt really upset at all...
learning to take things lightly, i think....
i was disappointed for a while but i know nothing can be changed even if i fell upset.
SO, JUST LET IT BE....

No comments: