Tuesday 8 July 2008

Mission Impossible: A walk along the beach 走在鹅海边


鹅海means swansea. i created it. i went for a walk last week. recorded a few video.
sorry to those who cant understand mandarin. i'll try my best to translate.
dun doubt your ears, it's my voice. i know it's sound very different. but it was me...
the wind was strong that day. sometimes got sand flew into my mouth, very difficult to talk.
i was introducing the bridge in the first video. the bridge had fallen long time ago and now became the road for car to pass.



i was a bit disappointed to look at the sea. it wasnt very nice that day, on the low tide.
just felt like singing a song that related to the sea at that moment.
the first sng came into my mind, 阿妹的听海。
“听~~海哭的声音。。。”
key有点起太高了,还好没破音。
but it was out of tune, super out of tune.
i am sorry to torture your ears.
i just think it was funny... singing while sand blowing into your mouth...
if this video makes you laugh, then i am happy even if you laugh at my
unbearable singing...


another song came into my mind...
the very popular one, even mus knew it...
the champion song for chinese song singing competition 2006 in imu
"你怎么舍得让我的泪。。。 流向海~~~”
i know i am not good at singing la...
but it was just fun...
if anyone saw me recording this video, they might have thought that i am mad.

tease me la,
criticize me la,
laugh at me la,
i know i am not good,
but at least i have the courage to make the first step,
even it's something silly to you,
it makes my life different from others...

hope u enjoy the video.
sorry again for my bad *infinity singing.
i wanst intend to prove that i can sing
i just want to tell you that i've achieved something impossible...

1 comment:

doreen said...

jiejie,

鹅海 is goose sea la....hahaha u forget to add a "tian" "tian 鹅海" only is swan sea....