Tuesday 27 May 2008

Things that i treasure the most at this moment

Due to limited luggage weight, there's nothing much i could bring over from malaysia. Other than daily necessaries, i purposely brought things that given by my good friends and family. Now, it's my time to share what are the things that i treasure the most.

First and foremost, my coat was given by my dearest papa. It gives me warmth when i m cold. It was very useful when i first came to UK as that time was still late winter early spring. Thanks ya, my dearest dad and happy farther's day.


Next, is my lovely crystal given by my mama. The purple crystal bracelet was said to give you energy of wisdom and the yellow "hu lu" pendant was said to give me energy of good health. My mum is a person who believes in all these feng shui and crystal energies. Thanks ya, mama. I will take care of myself and not to worry too much.


Then, this is my mini jay chou 2008 calender given by jay, my brother. he knew jay chou is my idol, he purposely bought one for me, i was so touched... i pin it in front of my desk so that i can look at my idol everyday. thanks ya, flyoo's boyfriend.

this cutie buddha meditating laptop skin was given by my xiaodee. he bought it as he accidentally scratched my laptop surface. i like this laptop skin because it shows the enlightenment of the buddha, whenever i look at this picture, i feel i was enlightened too.

This picture was taken in th Buddhists camp last year. i had a lot of memorable moments with my dhrama pals. and thanks to the juniors that developed the photo and gave it to me. i miss u guys.... sadhu...
this watch was my 21st birthday present given by my good friends in imu, i really treasure it a lot. by wearing it everyday, makes me feel that this group of friend are spiritually with me. Thanks ya, my good friends...


Lastly, this mini buddha statue was bought in an international Buddhists forum. i place it in front of my desk as well but most importantly the buddha is always in my heart. may the dharma shine in me... sukhihotu...

No comments: