Friday 9 May 2008

Cefn Brynn 409

Cefn Brynn is the name of the building, 409 is the room number.
In short, Cefn Brynn 409 is the place i live in swansea.
This is my room. A room of freedom, a room of happiness, a room for dining, a room for studying, a room of sleeping & most importantly a room of myself.

It has 4 walls, 1 ceiling and 1 floor.


Now introducing the 1st piece of wall.
There were bookshelves, a study table, a chair, a fridge and drawers. I put my books on the bookshelves. they were all given by my uncle, i only brought mac cleod. I keep all my food in the drawers. I have a picture of jay chou in front of my desk & another group picture of buddhist camp. regret not bringing my family pics. sigh...

Next wall, the wall of entrance.
The door is opened into the room and i have my personal basin with two water taps. One for hot and one for cold. The drinking water can just be obtained directly from the cold water tap. However , the hot water is not drinkable. Drinkable hot water can be taken from the common kitchen. I can do simple washing & cleaning in my room, eg: wash my face, hands & brush my teeth. And there is a small piece of mirror on top of the basin.

The next wall, i have my wardrobe, a cushion chair which i use to put my clothes and a bed.

The last piece of the wall, it's a big window covered by the blue curtains. I have a radiator, the white thingy on the left of pic and ot's partly covered by my bed, which is functioning only when the weather is cold. My bed (with the pillow & duvet) were pre-arranged at the side of the window.

Dang dang dang dang... this is the view out of my window. The view of swansea university. Where is Singleton hospital? It is on the right side and cant be taken seen from my window. Too bad...

Oops, i miss out the ceiling & the floor. there's a fluorescent light on top & no fan or air-cond in the room. The natural air is the air-cond in this season. I think most people will get a fan when summer is coming. The floor was carpeted and it's nothing special.

So basically this is where i live!!!

2 comments:

Ling Min said...

U seem happy in your little room now! It also seems that u have adapted very well to this new environment! Glad to see that :) if possible, take this chance to know some other residents in d hostel! look forward to reading your blog about your new frens there then! hehe!

jingxin said...

where ur wash room oh.. how if ren you san ji? btw, if can put a chat box in ur blog. so no need leave comment everytime