Monday 19 May 2008

I am on my own

I have been describing myself as a lonely person these few weeks. I think i have to wake up and step forward. Loliness makes me feel weak. I dislike myself in this way, being lazy and so demotivated. the path is tough, i 'll have to struggle to reach my destination. Being alone is a fact, but i can view it positively. I should say: "I am on my own!" It has the same meaning but it gives me more courage. There is no way i could advance if i keep my self alone. But if i make the first move on my own, i believe that i would gain a lot more. I have to unseal myself.
J.J.Tan, open up your mind and your heart. The path is long and I have faith in you.
Today is a good start and keep it up. Jia you!!!

May I be well and happy
May I be free from physical and mental sufferings
May the dharma shine in me...
Sadhu Sadhu Sashu...
Happy Wesak Day

No comments: