Wednesday 5 November 2008

Sports and leisure time

Every wednesday afternoon is sports and leisure day for manchester medical students. Everyone gets half day off on wednesday and i think it's a good day as wednesday is just the mid-day of a week, and it's really nice if you can have a break.

And my wednesdays turn out to be a better day as i always finish pbl on wednesday. (tuesday is a sad day coz i always have to rush and do my pbl on tuesday evening). So i would be super free after my pbl in the morning... No need to go ward, no need to go clinics, no need to go GP sugery, no need to go home visits, no clinicla teachings...

And i would be in Blackburn ON MY OWN... as i don't go back to Preston and most of my friends are in Preston. The only people that is with me is my clinical partner, but he's going to Preston for shopping!!! (I was left alone)

But my mentor (who is a SHO in GP training)( she's an oxford graduate wei... Super Keng!!!), offers to teach me but she's working in A&E in another hospital. And i'm lazy to take the shuttle bus to that hospital....

And what's going to be my plan to spend the whole afternoon?
According to my past experiences, i would either sleep or watch series... Very rarely i would study... Or maybe i should make a change this time...
And now... I 'm blogging... Would i blog the whole afternoon? I never know...

No comments: