Wednesday 19 November 2008

Boring posts...

i wish to write interesting stuff but i am in GP posting for a month and really nothing interesting going on.
i would be in icu next week. hopefully it's going to be more exciting...
a lot of reflection to do as i have been just sitting, eating and sleeping and not doing any revision.
i miss exam
i want to be more discipline
i want to be more hardworking
i want to shock ppl with my medcial knowledge
i want to be the top student

but i just know how to dream....
and my dream wont come true if i dun put in effort...
i need motivation...
i need to let my chakra to leak out and motivates me
(the result of watching too much naruto)
gambatekudasai
(the result of watching to much J drama)

ok. time to study...
or perhaps..
time to eat lunch
time for a nap
and finally time to study...

1 comment:

doreen said...

gambade neh~
can i exchange with u ah?
I need more sleep...and i don't want to see anymore notes and books!!
aih