Tuesday 28 October 2008

My Clinical Partner

Personal Details
  • Name: You know who
  • Age: 22 in 19days
  • DOB: 15.11.1986
  • Race: Malay
  • Religion: Islam
  • Occupation: Of course is the same like me, third year med student.

Chief compalint (on my cp, ie clinical partner)

  1. Whenever you ask him to make a decision, he would say:"Dun ask me, man! I dun mind."
  2. Whenever you accidentally do someting wrong, he would grab the chance to tease you and say:"I can do wrong. You cannot!!!"
  3. Whenever you accidentally say something wrong, he would immediately want you to admit it and say:"I'll do that also, but i dun admit. You must admit!!!"
  4. Whenever you are late for maybe just 5sec, he would blame you and say:"I can be late/I never be late (in fact, this is not true...) But you cant be late!!!"
  5. Stop saying the work "FXCK" in front of me, i feel very uncomfortable whenever he uses that word!!

History of presenting complaint (SOCRATES)

  • Site: of course is on me la
  • Onset: ever since we were cp
  • Character: i hope he was kidding when he was mean to me...
  • Radiation: no radiation notice yet, so far his target is only me, didnt c him do the same thing on my other friends yet
  • Associated symptoms: Nil..
  • Time pattern: Mostly day time coz i dun see him at night.
  • Exacerbating factor:Not very sure... Coz i am always nice to him...
  • Relieving factor: When i offer him coffee, he would treat me nicely, i guess. he even helped me with my pbl.. :=)
  • Severity: It varies with his mood. When he's happy, he can play songs for me, even Jay Chou's.

Past medical(academic) history

  • Absent in lecture
  • Absent in CSU session
  • Absent in PBL
  • Generally he missed 90% of academic hours in IMU
  • he scored A for haemato (according to him, that's the only A he got) which i only got A- (He beat me!!!) , the reason was because he attended the dengue lecture, not because he did revise or study. What a smart person!!!

Family History

  • Parents are not doctors but have high expectations on him.
  • They would buy him a car if he passes exam with distinction and i have asked him to save a place for me. Ha, this is the priority of being his cp!

Social history
  • He smokes but he says he'll quit when he reaches 10pack years which is the time when we graduate and qualified to be a doctor.
  • He dosent drink BUT he likes to ask me to drink vodka...
  • Diet a bit problematic coz he can only eat halal meat, as a result of that, he only eats tuna and prawn sandwhich everyday.
  • He eats chocolate for breakfast and his favourite drink is Oasis citrus.
Systemic review
Sleep, appetite, bowel, micturition, weight all normal and no change.
The only thing that has changed was his attitude towards studying. He's positive and active in learning which i think it's a good change. Not sure will people from IMU believe this when i tell them..

Diagnosis
Jooney Bullying Snydrome?

Plan/Treatment
  1. To treat him as nice as i can so that he wont bully me anymore. But i doubt this will work.
  2. Help him do some research on PBL as he helped me before
  3. Make him quit smoking asap so that he would thank me for being concern of his health and treat me nicely. But this is going to be a MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!
  4. Discharge him after being one year of CP?

Conclusion

  • This is just a joke, Mr Azman.
  • Dun take it too seriously!!
  • Quote your favourite line:"Chill la..."

1 comment:

doreen said...

lolz...
good one!!