Saturday 25 October 2008

I'm ALIVE!!!

When all the bad things are gone.... good things would come.
I believe that would happen on me....

For once, when i knew i have to go to Blackburn, i really felt like going to pub and drink and make myself drunk. But now, after experiencing my clinical life there for a month, i enjoy it despite the fact that i have to travel everyday.

And then, here comes the story of my new phone. I ordered it on line and it said that i would get it the next day. But i waited for 2 weeks and rang the people and found out why. (at that time, i really felt like scolding people... but then i think my skills were deteriorate after not scolding people for very long time, coz no target in Preston that i could fire...) And they were telling me they didint have the stock and replace it with the othe colour... Ok, fine! whatever... just send it to me asap... And finally i got it the next day and i LOVE it so much... I just lost a earpiece that comes with the phone and i was sa sad... Didnt enjoy my friend's party at all and i went home alone sadly... But after all, i feel that good things would come after each episode of sadness. I shall wait and see.

Look, my little buddha with my new phone that i love so much...

And then, at the same time, i was struggling to find out why my computer couldnt go online.... I was surviving by using the library computer and also friend's computer to keep myself as a human in the millennium century. And finally i repaired it myself and my computer was reborned, meanwhile, and there's regeneration process going through my system. And... I'm alive!!! Finally i could get in touch with people bec from Malaysia or even friends in Scotland... The distance seem to be shorten with all the advance technology.

Take care, my friends and family.. I'm doing well here..
Bad things were gone and good luck is by my side. I have faith in myself!!!

1 comment:

doreen said...

heyz!!!
Oh GOSH!!!
I tot u went to Mars or what so ever.
Haha..
glad to see u are alive!!
good good...
haven't chat with u for quite some time...do take k yea!!

see u!!