Thursday 30 October 2008

Jooney Thermometer

Weather in Preston-Blackburn-Manchester is getting colder nowadays. And i find myself to be a very good indicator for the temperature and it's quite accurate in estimating the surrounding temperature. The followings are my findings:

When i need to put my gloves on when walking on the street and my ears and face are numb because of the cold~~~It's 0-4'C

When i need to wear my skarf and use my thick coat and there's mist coming out from my mouth when i talk~~~It's 5-8'C

When i just need to wear a jumper/jacket~~~It's 9-12'C

And when it's 13-16'C, i can even wear short sleeves and walk on the street provided that there's no strong wind...
And stop dreaming la.... Winter is coming... NO more 12-16'C...

It's all <12'C now and it can go to <5'C at night...
Believe it or not, Jooney's thermometer has unknown specificity and sensitivity... But, it's very accurate!!!

2 comments:

GGdTJJ said...

accurate wa...
+-2deg Celcius de thing you say accurate hah..
those +-0.01 de how..

btw, I laughed when i see the 'la'. good that you keep this manglish!

btw, i guess it will go until <0 in the winter de...
better get prepared..
but no need scare la..
you got so many layer..
but must avoid wind..
because you got larger surface area, so got wind more!!!
haha..

warm regards,
XiaoD

p/s: mama asks why you didn't reply her message

doreen said...

hahaha...
can't imagine why u got this super power? Hope it is helpful to u though!@!

so...why not "improve" ur thermometer into something that can predict tmr's temperature?

Say: if u need to use a thick blanket,tmr is about 10 degrees
then if u need jacket and a blacket then is 5 degrees? lolz...

I guess everyone will call u every night before they sleep. Lolz