Friday 10 October 2008

It's only you....

There is just one thing in this world that would make me home sick....

I do miss our malaysian food, eversince the raya celebration at my house. We had nasi lemak with ayam goreng... But this wont make me feel home sick....
I do miss my mum's cookings, but i am used to not eating her food eversince i left home to college... But this wont make me feel home sick...
I do miss the nice and warm weather, but i am doing fine with the waether here as long as it doesnt rain... But this wont make me feel home sick even though the weather is getting colder...

It's not a phone call back home....
It's not my dad's email...
It's not my mum's voice...
It's not hoi's computer skills

It's you.... Xiao Dee!!! It's your blog....
I chose the wrong time to read your blog today. I was in the hospital computer lab and your blog moved me to tears again. I wish i could hear your stories from you but not through your blog.

It reminds me of the things happen in the family...
I'm always the last one who knows.
Recently, i couldnt go on line, and i couldnt get first hand news from all of u...
It's time for me to fix my com problem...
It's just too shameful to sob in the library

I really miss u all so much...
And i have to go for lecture 30min later with red eyes...
Xiao Dee, it's all ur fault....

No comments: