Wednesday 25 June 2008

i wish someone was there

this is my 5th post of the day. i think i am mad.
i know i wasnt depress. but i just cant control my tears from flowing out.
i just need some attention, especially when my birthday is coming soon.
i wish to be myself, my true self.
i wish to reveal my true personality to my uncle and family...
i wish to reveal my true feelings to my parents...
i wish to contact any of my friends to cry in front of them...
i wish not to pretend i am tough
i wish not to pretend i am quiet
i wish not to pretend i am mature
i wish not to act as other personality
i have emotions...
i have feelings...
i have conflicts in my daily life
there's no one that i could share my problems with...
i do not want anyone to get worry about me...
but i just cant bear it anymore...
i am the only person to share my problems with...
how much do you think i can take...
i am not a superwoman...
i really wish someone was there at that moment...
stupid tears...stupid me...

3 comments:

doreen said...

are you ok?
1. Don't cry la......
2. or else cry till you feel good and no more tears...
its either 1st choice or 2nd choice

It doesn't matter which choice you make, the most important thing is to STAND UP again after crying.

I felt so helpless while reading your blog. Want to help you, but don't know how. And, another thing is, i can't even help myself now...how to help you?

Perhaps, you want to talk to me after my exams?

Be tough la!!!

Cheemz said...

Ta Che what happen?
I know u're not always like that but everyone has their moments of weakness.God knows and i know.My advise,speak to someone.Even if you can't call friends,can't talk to relatives,I assure you,your mum will understand you.No one loves you more then your family,even if you don't always tell them how you feel.Don't keep things bottled inside.
Last option,you can always bombard my e-mail.You know you'll always get a reply.

Chia Huan said...

Hey...are u ok?
Hope u're alright ya...stay strong...=)