Wednesday 18 June 2008

不堪回首的记忆

Now that i think of it, i notice that my memories has gotten worst. i could only remember significant moments as i grow older. If you were to ask me what can make me frustrated, it would definitely be my poor memory. I start to forget events, knowledge, people, places that i come across and time that i spent. i could only remember things that i am doing routinely as i am doing it everyday. i could only remember special occasions as they were special. things that i came across only once or twice hardly stay in my mind.
and I HATE THIS... i hate to have partial memory, especially when it comes to studies and medical knowledge. i knew i knew it, but i couldnt retrieve that piece of information from my memory. i would have to spend some time to read again... but then, several weeks later, i face the same issues, and i could only retrieve 50% of what i had input weeks ago...
my golden rules of studying... (1) revising notes (input to the brain) is important for you to pick up and absorb knowledge (2) sit for exams (output from the brain) if you knew where and how to retrieve the information in exams, and then you would know how to retrieve it next time.
unfortunately, i have no exams for the time being. my memories were simply stored in my brain. not organised at all. sigh... i miss the time when i have exmas... am i crazy???
纯姐姐名言:何谓记忆?要得(INPUT),再回(OUTPUT)。有进有出,才记得牢。

2 comments:

Ling Min said...

This is called an aging process, unfortunately... -_- anyway, dun get frustrated.. especially when u come to Manchester, one semester one exam.. unlike IMU that had so many summatives..

doreen said...

hahaha
i suddenly remember what the doctor in dialysis centre " our memory power are the same...no matter you are great politician or a begger, its how u retrieve, that matters". Maybe, you should find some ways to retrieve?

sigh, now u understand why i struggle each exams? I have problem retrieving eventhough i studied few times.