Friday 27 June 2008

Friday evening in Swansea

Summer break has started and Swansea University is very quiet now.
The canteen was closed since wednesday. I'd been eating sandwich for one week. @=@
The were two mini shops, one was closed for the whole summer break, the other one only open for half day.
It used to be very lively in the campus, but it's very dead now with a very dead weather. ( it has been raining for the whole day...)
But the good thing is the medical students are still around, in my block-Cefn Bryn, consider half lively as they are preparing for exams. I can see them studying in the common room. Quiet and hardworking...

And... and... and... what am i doing in swansea on a friday evening? aren't i suppose to go back to my uncle's house for the weekend? whatever i say next is going to be censored...
*&%$@£¥γŪŊŕŜцуіẃ !!!!
My uncle rang me at around 5pm, i wonder why he rang me so early. Normally he rang me when he finish work and then we will go home together. i picked up his call.
Ch'ng: What time are you coming back home?
JJ: Are you finish working? are you leaving now? where are you now?
Ch'ng: Yes, i am at home now...
( oh shit!!! i forgot to remind him to pick me up)
Ch'ng: i am not working in today...
JJ: why are you not working today?
Ch'ng: i was attending a meeting in XXXXX. you dun know?
(oh shit!!! he didnt tell me that...)
JJ: i cant go home now. i am doing data entry for the research project. it's raining now. i dont think i'll go home today.
Ch'ng: it's safer to go home tomorrow morning. there might be no bus at night.
(yes i know, the last bus to your house leaving at 6.20pm from newport. it takes me 1.15hr to reach newport from swansea by train. and i cant leave by 5.30pm. there's no way for me to go home right now)
JJ: alright, i'll go home tomorrow morning. see you.
(ish..... i normally have a lift by going back with my uncle... i've to spend extra £9 to go home...) that's the end of the conversation and my monologue.

anyway, i wasnt feeling so bad. (what a strange feeling...)
perhaps i wasnt looking forward to go back...
i was planing to go shopping tomorrow.
then i can spend some time in swansea before going back home, provided hat the weather is good.

1 comment:

Jeremy Nunis said...

HAPPY BDAY!!!! :)