Saturday 3 January 2009

My Christmas Break- Episode 2: Meeting random people

I should start my story from Day 0, before setting off to Rome, I spent my time in this restaurant-May Flower in Liverpool. I sang K with the other seniors and met the first random people in the trip apart from my Preston seniors, who is Miss Hiew Sing Yee, a Liverpool Y4 but doing placement in Burrow in Furness, originated from Miri.



Then early morning at 0430, we set off to the Liverpool John Lennon Airport and met another two random people of the trip. One was the Wythenshawe Y4, Mr Yee Kim Wah and the other was a freind of my housemate, My Tony Lau ( a combination of Tony Leong's and Andy Lau's name).

Actually i cant say he'sa random person as i do know him, just that we weren't that close before the trip... I discover that he's a joker, has very good skills in posing the poses of the statues.


So this is Mr Tony Lau, originated from Sandakan, who is currently working in Manchester, and he's the only non-medics in the whole trip.

And then, on Day 1 in Rome, here i met another joker of the trip, Mr Yap Kok Hooi who spoke a lot of Cantonese and me became Fleur's translator all the time when she didnt understand. Mr Yap is from Kulim, Kedah and is currently studying in Dundee Y5, going to graduate soon.



Then on the same day, we met 3 other seniors that flew from Edinburgh to Rome.

So, now i introduce you this nice gentleman from Kuching, i actually know him through his brother and also my good friend from Kuching. I feel that he always being bullied by his friends but he seem to enjoy it... So he'sot really a random people as i knew him when i was in IMU, and he is.. Mr Tay Poh Sen.


Then i shall introduce you this lady that is not afraid of cold at all. While i was wearing 3 layers in Rome, she only wore a thin jacket. I wish i could have that kind of power to withstand the cold in UK.... Her name is Lee Yan, and sorry for not konwing her surname, and she promomisd to come visit us in February.


Then the next random people is Mr Soo Kok Foong... But he's a half random people coz i know him but he doesnt know me... Simple reason, i still remember that he ragged my group during our orientation by stealing our group flag... But i dont think he still remembers it... Picture taken on the Rialto bridge in Venice... I like the view...


So now we have all 13 memebers in Rome, including myself, Fleur, Wilfred, Siew Sing, William and Emily.

And then here i met another 2 girls Seet and Yee Leng ( I hope i spell the name correctly)
They are on R1 and L3 position.

Last, but not least, the whole Mentakab gang who were in the same car with me for my Aviemore-Aberdeen trip.
From the top row, left to right, Miss Esther Ng, Miss LiLi Hong and also Mr Hew Kent Keat.
Ad the bottom left is me and the bottom right is the host of Aberdeen, Mr Liew Yen Eit.

It's too bad that i dont have their individual picture. But i really had lots of fun with them...

A trip that mixing with the random people...
At the end of the day, i gain a lot of random experiences...

No comments: