Wednesday 1 July 2009

I'm far from being old... 24 only nia

19.06.2009 Dinner at Ling Min's, Salford

Thanks to Ling Min for my very first 24th birthday present this year. She offered me a nice and healthy meal with steamed chicken and boiled lobster and white rice. Ling Min, i'll treat u dinner when you come to Preston, i promise... It's really nice to catch up with you and share our gossips. Haha!!!

20.06.2009 at Uncle Chin Lye's, Cardiff
Thanks to my dear cutie cousin Roxie for choosing me this pink/white pyjamas.
Thank to Stevie for buying me this little Teddy crystal that i'm still thinking what' the use of it...
Thanks to Lowri for the bath set and the lovely birthday card. I shall see all of you in Penang during the summer break. take care ya!!!

21.06.2009 11 Medway, preston (all the way from Liverpool)
Thanks Hui Lin for such an early birthday wish. You were the first who posted a birthday card for me... I dun mind that the card was plain. It's the heart tha counts... Very kam dong~~ See you in Blackpool next year, ok? or maybe in kl when i go home...

27.06.2009 Moor Park, Preston.
Thanks to the Preston/Manchester year 3 for coming to this gathering. It was originally a visit to Lake District but then it was cancelled because of the rainy weather. Although the plan has changed to going to Moor Park, i believe we all had a great time playing "baling slipper". (I had imsonia that night for being too active and my whole body was aching the next day...)
Thanks to everyone that came that day...ie.. the people in the pic...
Look at the number of candles... all over the cake.. and it took me so long to blow off all the candles...
Make a wish... Sincerely make a wish... I wish all of us could score in the exam... Results coming out next week. Dun worry. With the power of my wish, we could all pass and have a great summer break at home!!!

29.06.2009 Glasgow
I took a day off to Glasgow to attend my friends' convocation. My dearest Intec housemates--> Fiona and Lydia. Congratulations girls, well done!!! I know you would be the great pharmacist and enjoy your working life...
Thanks for the treat of the chicken caeser salad and Passion fruit J2O. Remember our next meeting perhaps in Seremban? japanese food?
Thanks to Moose that made a creative birthday cake for me by piling up the left over chips (contributed by Michelle) and the bacon stick. You were the special guest!!! Came all the way for my birthday.. I'm so so touched.. (I know you are not, just pretend you are, ok?) that was really a random surprise when you presented "the cake" and sand the birthday song...
Thanks to Ben, siew chin, chee mei and moose for this present from body shop. the second bath set i have got this year. i like it and i'm considering bring it back home...
and the birthday card... really empty wei... Nvm... i'll get the people to write up and send me wishes when i see them... Got plenty space for the sban people i guess...

29.06.2009 11 Medway, Preston (all the way from Green Street Homes, Seremban)
The most touching present i have received in this year that moved me to tears...
Walau, really couldnt stop tearing... It's from my beloved mama...
when i opened it, it had the music... the happy birthday music... when the music started playing, my tears started to build up in my eyes... couldnt help at all...
Ma, why u made me cry on my birthday....
My eyes just get blurred when i read the messages... I know you miss me. I miss you too... Only 9 days to go and i'll see you, ma... Very fast only...

30.06.2009 11 Medway, Preston (all the way from Aberdeen)
Thanks to Jackie that made the effort sending me the card despite busy preparing for his exam...
Hey boss!!! Ur calculation paling "zhun" that the card reached on time on the exact day!!!
Since you have done something good(ie sending me birthday wishes), i believe u can score good results for you exam... Trust me... Also trust yourself...

30.06.2009 Unknown location, probably Semenyih, Malaysia
thanks to Xiao dee that dedicated a post: Happy Birthday my sis, in his blog to wish me happy birthday. but why u copy the post last year, not sincere also... hey, you still owe me my birthday present... Dun try to run away from me...

30.06.2009 Esatz east Restaurant, Preston
Thanks to Fleur that helped to organise the dinner. And also the rest that came and treated me the dinner. I appreaciate it... we just knew each other for not more than a year. But i'm really grateful that we could actually have dinner together on my big day!!!
That ice cream was really a surprise.. thanks ya...
My favourite card of this year... Really like the messages on it... It says...

Your mind is sharp and functioning, your teeth remain intact

And you can still go dancing 'cause your hip bones haven't cracked
You pee without assistance, your walk is sure and brisk
And you haven't got all the wrinkled, grown a hump, or slipped a disc
Your hair's not turned all white yet, you've got a ticking heart
And you exercise discretion when you can't hold back a fart
You don't crank up the thermostat because you're always cold
and though you've aged another year...
You're far from being old!
Thanks for letting me that I'm still young!!! Happy birthday to me!!!
I had a miserable birthday last year but this year was brilliant!!!
Thanks to all my freinds and family that wished me in person, by texts, by email, by facebook, by msn... I feel so sweet and lucky to know all of you...
with all the blessings and wishes this year, i believe it's a better year ahead for my 24th year of life!
And this will be my 100th post in my blog... a memorable one..
"I'm far from being old... 24 only nia"

3 comments:

GGdTJJ said...

I am busy with my things ma...
but at least I took the trouble to update...
haha..
Happy birthday again!

j@nEjUnE said...

Trouble????
so troublesome dun need to post la... wish me also troubleeeeeeee.... i "xin dan" liao...

doreen said...

hahahaha....
i feel so bad, for not sending u a card....that jackie...sigh...send also didn't let me know...or at least hint me a bit that he is sending mah.

Sorry yea...

will send u one...er...for ur 25th?? hahaha.